This was the first weekend in a while that I didn't have to work either Saturday or Sunday. I think the last time that happened was when I went on vacation. Last September. So thankful for a real weekend!
And what better way to spend a gorgeous Saturday than with some house projects? The spring cleaning fever is starting to hit me, I'm afraid. My kitchen cabinets shriek just about every time I open them - a sure sign that something needs reorganized.
We're also finally getting started on rebuilding our sorry looking shed in the back yard. It needs some loving. It's probably around 20 years old...

Here's some of my inspiration photos (I'm completely dreaming).

I actually think our shed could totally look like this with some extra work!


Okay, so maybe I just want all the lush foliage with this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're here, you're awesome. So leave a comment!